Tuesday, September 4, 2012

looking for squash partners...

Ever since my old squash partner shifted to Bangalore, I haven't played that game. As a parting gift, he loaned me his racquet so that I could find someone else to play squash with. Unfortunately, I am still looking for partners, and I feel sad for keeping his racquet and not using it.
We always played squash at odd times, because it was cheaper to hire the court between 11 AM to 5 PM. Health club happy hours! The only other pople who would come to that fitness centre and that time were housewives who got their kids for skating or tennis class after school. And they would keep watching us play. We suspected that it was because they somehow fell into the charms of my partner's gloomy yet dimpled innocence.

It's not like I'm any good at squash, but I would certainly like to start playing again!

(in the above article, squash is not a euphemism for sex)

No comments: