Tuesday, August 12, 2008

of weird dreams and pink socks and rains enough to flood my imagination crazy!

I have been having weird dreams. Yesterday night I dreamed that in the movie Dark night, Bruce Wayne has problems modulating his voice and suddenly starts speaking in his 'Batman' baritone in between the conversation. And he has to excuse himself and leave the room. Funny,... isn't it? I can remember his expression as he realises that he cannot control his voice, and turns around to clear his throat and turn back to find that he still has problems.
If only they made me make a batman movie...
I also dreamt that it rained so much that the streets and all are flooded, and so is my stilt parking, and I have to swim to get out. Well... I'm not complaining...
I had once teased Sneha to death the day I saw she wore pink socks. That until I walked into office wearing light pink socks yesterday. Sneha noticed this as soon and I entered and that was the moment I realised I was wearing pink socks... Yea... thats what happens when I leave my shopping to mom. I end up with light pink socks. But hey I'm a busy girl... (!)
Finally its been raining somewhat like what I want it to rain. I've been day dreaming more than usual. And my usual is a lot... But I can't help it. its just the most beautiful weather!

I was reading Calvin and Hobbes today, when i came across these 3 strips... Bill Watterson is a smart geezer... and he draws damn well. In fact, I don't think there can be a cartoonist that brilliant again!



No comments: