Sunday, August 3, 2008

008 & 009:365



009:365
Originally uploaded by DraconianRain
I sensed the end. Another chapter closing, and I’ve decided to leave the book for now. No last glances, no farewells, no tears. It just faded out. Not for me, though. For me, it was just starting. But as usual, its not me who decides such stuff. Its never me who wants to fall into it. It’s never me who gets out of it. I am made to do these things. Somebody else decides. And most of the times, its over before it even starts. Not new, it isn’t. But I’m not getting immune. And I’ll let time heal it again. Until the next time… I wish there would be some chapter that doesn’t ever finish, but I think I’m being too optimistic when I wish.
It was a nice Saturday and Sunday I had. Saturday was a site visit with Anjali and Samantha. Those two are nice to hang around with. Lunch was at home, and dinner out with friends.
Sunday morning woke up late. It is a lazy day today. It’s in the air… Nandu uncle invited Revati and me for lunch. Medini Aunty cooked fish for us. It was a wonderful afternoon, and I was glad to be with Revati on Friendships day.
All this mellowness in the air... need some hard rain to cool off.

No comments: