Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Spent brain

Unlike last year's inktober, this time I was hoping to draw some high brow ideas with more colours and styles. But I haven't been able to because of two reasons: 
1. Let's be honest, I'm not a high brow person. At all. But I wanted to think a bit differently that I usually do. 
2. I've been doing too many things at once (All this after deciding to prioritise and having to give up certain activities for some peace of mind.) 


Following inktober prompts and coming up with some different sketches requires a bit of thought but I've been spreading my brain thin and scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas (although one might argue that the brain is a bottomless pit of ideas where most of them eventually go to die.) I constantly try to make my brain work more but alas, I have finally accepted that mine has it's limits. But I'm hoping i can manage to find more time to at least think of better things to draw the rest of this #inktober.

No comments: