Saturday, July 22, 2017

*Bump*

As I got into the car to drive back home last evening, I saw a white Audi A3 parked parallel to it. Fortunately no one had parked in front of my car so I was able to steer off without having to look for the owner of the A3 and make him move his car. (writing this, realisation strikes me that Audi named a car after a paper size. Heh heh heh)
So today morning I saw an open parking spot which was right in front of the same white Audi A3. As I was preparing to park at the same spot a bizarre thought crept into my mind. If I was an absent minded driver and was parking my car in front and reversing it into place, I could easily bump into the front of the A3. As it happens, I am no absent minded driver and take pride in my above average parking skills.
Even laughed in my mind at that absurd little scenario. But as I was reversing the car into place laughing at my silly imagination, the very thing I was mocking happened- I, the alert driver who takes pride in her above average parking skills lost track of my judgement and ever so lightly bumped my car into the front of the Audi A3.

No comments: