Monday, January 7, 2008

Experiments in photography...


Invention and Inventor
Originally uploaded by Frozen Photon
I got my camera this July, and I have, since then, Used it, misused it, and abused it. But it holds... inspite of regular abuse. And it's not just this camera... the older ones have suffered an equal amount of physical torture. But they hold... And then again, It's not just my cameras... It's everything thats mine... My camera, computer, my guitar, my telescope, my cell, my watch, my helmet, my clothes, shoes, old stuff, mp3 walkman... well, practically everything.

Hmmm... So on Sunday, Harsh, a flickr friend, who also clicked this picture, suggested I write a blog on my experiments in photography.
I should, and I will... This way, maybe, after I'm gone, someone else can pick up from where I left and continue with all the mad hacks and fun... or maybe, others doing such stuff can connect and form a bigger ghetto of self sustained daydreamers, intellectually challenged and experimenting freaks who dreams of competing with the professionals, and get their asses kicked every time they try it.
In memory of all those who lived and died off experimenting... And to the spirit of experimentation and the want to live cheaply without overhead costs... I start writing more about my experiments in life, love, architecture and photography.

1 comment:

Nandu Chitnis said...

Tis a good blog with nice poetry straight from the heart...

Pics are the major highlight of this blog...

Way To Go Megs