Thursday, March 6, 2014

Saade teen saal baad!

I cannot imagine why it took me three and a half years to put this post up. I hadn't even thought about it since I made and gave this presentation during the Bangalore photography club exhibition called  'Frames of mind' in September 2010
Here's this poster: I designed it and they added the rest of the logo and information (blah blah)






They even had a very interesting description about me on their event listing which must still be somewhere on the world wide web, hopefully. 

Here's the presentation I made 



It seems like a long time ago now, but I think I entertained the crowd sufficiently that day. It was a presentation which had to to be split in two session because I was talking too much about each and everything and also because the good folk of the Bangalore photography club had the patience to listen to me and even come back after the lunch break in larger number to listen to me talk even more. That was something.

And it didn't end there! People came up to talk to me after the presentation and that went on for a couple of hours... I felt important.

No comments: