Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lemongrass dip

I made a delicious lemongrass dip today, and I shall avoid writing stories about it :)


I chopped 2 chillies, some coriander, 2 long freshly cut lemongrass blades, 6 cloves of garlic, a little bit of ginger and a few teaspoons of water and grind it all up. 




Mix that paste thoroughly with 500 gms of hung curd, a teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of cream and some salt.



Voila! Here's your dip or bread spread :D


Add some finely chopped cabbage and capsicum to make it crunchy. 

2 comments:

Yash said...

Almost can't believe you got lemongrass to work with! I have to make my way to the Speciality asian store to try my luck at finding some lemongrass stalks. Made Pho once. I absolutely love lemongrass flavor and I might have to give this recipe a shot!

Meghana said...

I have lemongrass growing in my garden :D
My Grandmother flavours her tea every day with it