Monday, July 9, 2012

The little blue bird said...

Whatever am I doing on twitter? Other than ranting, or just giving out useless information to the general junta? But I must say that sometimes I come across links to interesting reading matter, most of which, though it is said that any information/knowledge doesn't go waste, is of absolutely no use for me at all. 
Whatever is interesting and different need not be good every time. 
Being on twitter is just like watching a terrible soap on TV. But you just have to see whats happening... 

'It's not insane, it's inane' - Anon (No not really, I know the guy who said it)

When I read this post a few days/month/years later, I might laugh. 

If by any chance, someone finds my blog on Mars's internet, I request you to please take me back to your planet.

1 comment:

Yash said...

haha. I argue with people too that the occasional information, help,tips,education I get is too valuable to pass up by not being on twitter.