Saturday, September 27, 2008

the long shot, the last night...


they studio guy didn't scan it. for him, it was a shot gone wrong. so i scanned it myself. at office. I loved the scan no matter how poor it was. the hour long trails were heavenly. the trees like dark crayon renderings of a juvinile prodigy's drawing. i lay on the white tiled terrace of Mitra guest house. the place i stayed before. almost completing the circle... almost... but it isn't. Just like the trails. incomplete. i was there... roles reversed... but still alone throughout. I was thinking of the times before. What had i achieved? what would i achieve and what should i?
what was i going to do once that night was over? once i was back... i don't want to be back. I want to remain in a dream all my life. like i was before. but the dream lasts only till disturbed. and i woke up to the cacophony amidst my quiet surroundings and i realised that maybe my dream isn't meant to be there... and at that moment. And i closed my tired eyes and slept peacefully...

No comments: