Thursday, January 18, 2007

YELLOW leaves


YELLOW leaves
Originally uploaded by DraconianRain.
This yellow will not last forever on the leaves. but i will make it last forever. It was a beautiful day today. I'm glad I went with Kinnari. many a times I learn from situations which dont technically teach me anything. They teach me about myself, about what I am and what I can be.
The beautiful yellow attracted me instantly towards them. It was as if they wanted to be seen, to be appreciated. And I obliged. There's only these leaves that are clear, the rest of the tree and sky is totally uncertain. I don't know what it it. I cannot see it well. I dont know whats beyond. But I see the leaves clearly. Thats what I want to see. I have a clear understanding of myself today. I don't know about tomorrow. And I have stopped expecting and anticipating. I cannot take the dejection.
I am just riding the waves, doing just enough to float, but still in the ocean, not knowing where land is, just going along. I just need to see an albatross, and I'll find the inspiration. These young yellow leaves are my inspiration to keep going. I'll sight land someday.

No comments: