Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Flying solo

I dream a lot. During when I'm awake and also when I'm asleep. When I'm awake, dreaming is it's equivalent to rambling, but I still control what I dream about. Whereas I have absolutely no control over what I dream of when I'm asleep. I have written about my dreams before. But last night out of the blue I dreamt of taking flying lessons for my private pilot's license. And I didn't see me actually flying a plane, just the awareness that I was taking flying lessons!
Strange right? Where did that come from? 
Well recently, my mom told me that she hopes some day I, her daughter - get to take flying lessons and get to fly a plane.
And that was exactly what I was planning to do in my dream. Now, I really want to get a private pilot's license. Yes, it must be expensive and we're not even talking about owning a small plane, but some day in the not so distant future... I must.

No comments: