Sunday, July 13, 2008

16


16
Originally uploaded by DraconianRain
I don’t want clarity, I don’t want perfection
I don’t want thought behind each creation.

I don’t want every frame to be a work of art
Words replacing what pictures should do from the start.

I don’t want technique and skill
I don’t want to go for the kill

I don’t want colours so bright
I don’t want a chiaroscuric black and white

I don’t want happy, I don’t want snappy
I want my lenses to be crappy

I don’t want money neither fame,
I don’t want to be part of the ‘get better’ game

I don’t want to be a professional
I don’t want to be inspirational

But I want to be neither good nor bad,
I want to feel it all, go wild, be mad

You fly away my friend,
I’ll never get there and I’ll never comprehend
How you do it, because I can’t, but pretend…
These silly lines speak for the picture above… completely irrelevant…

I listen, but I don’t learn,
I try to go with the others, but I turn
I live, and hence I continue to burn…

I concede,
I finally accept defeat

and I'm at peace.

No comments: