Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My tribute to Sanjeev Kapoor!

One fine march morning (today), I had a sudden inspiration to cook, and soon enough a set of Sanjeev Kapoor recipes was handed over to me unceremoniously...
I remembered all the great cooks I have known... My mum, my Grand mum, Sanjeev Kapoor, Revati, Harshad and Vinay, and Philipp... wow quiet a list... so where did I fit in? and why was I doing it? Irrespective of that...
I started scanning through for a good, easy, least taxing vegetarian something to cook up in the shortest possible time.
I chose to make gobhi musallam ... since the gobhi was already there in the refrigerator!
And with a few tips from mom, I made something really really nice!
It was quiet a treat!

I'm not an instinctive cook... can't improvise much, but what I can do is cook by the book! Sometimes, that helps too...

And I understand what Philipp believed in... Cooking is the ultimate relaxing therapy! Only, I like to be on the other side savouring, in the end, the lovely instinctive delicacies arising from a series of unfortunate events throughout the course of the day...! especially when there are people like him cooking!

No comments: