Monday, February 4, 2008

Laughing like a hyiena

I was just watching 'Sleepless in Seattle' yesterday. there is a character in that movie, who is one lady friend, Tom Hanks starts dating after his wife passes away... She laughs too much, at the silliest joke, continually ... she's really irritating when she does that... And I know that I laugh loudly at the silliest possible joke too... and I realised that I laugh as loud... and I realised that I probably am that irritating... ...when I laugh!


Well, from all this I realise I'm a pretty irritation person...


3 comments:

Yash said...

I don't think that's very irritating! because even I have a expansive sense of humor. I laugh at all kinds of things. And I'm not irritated by that... (even when others do it.. )

Meghana said...

:)
Me feels better already!

Harsh said...

LOL … LOL … ha ha ... I liked this comic strip very much ... Especially that thought bubble .. ha ha .. look at the stuff in that bubble - skull, A Bull, flower, devil, Pizza, UFO and India . . . :)

LOL . . . Ohhh .. Creative, very nicely done .. ha ha … I am sorry if this is irritating but I cant help myself :) ha ha ..