Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Have you ever seen... Epicfail

A couple of years ago, I posted this particular post. For me, the words were carved in stone. No one would ever see these spectacular sights!

But just recently, exactly two years later, John Abraham appeared in an advertisement riding a bicycle through a forest looking all happy.

I was impressed! But just as I was about to applaud his efforts, he stopped and lifted the edge of his t shirt sleeves (muscles ripping and all...), looked right in the camera (gaze meant to melt the heart of all the Ladies and a few men, and make them go 'awwwww...') and showed how tanned he gets and how he needs a fairness cream made specifically for men to keep their tough skin fair all the time.

A few months ago, I read these terms used on twitter and I loved them. Just describes perfectly what I felt at that time: Epicfail and Facepalm.

Mr. Abraham... please cover yourself in all the leather jackets and protective pads and helmets, and go ride a Motorbike instead.

No comments: