Sunday, June 27, 2010

The keeper of secrets

I can keep secrets to myself very well. Any secret that comes to me stays with me, and the chain ends there. Secrets are fun to keep... but after a while I am burdened and I want to tell someone else but I can't... Because I'm not meant to. They aren't meant to be divulged.
Secrets can make or break anyone. Secrets can win someone a war. Secrets can keep relationships from falling apart. Secrets make the keeper eternally powerful. Secrets can keep a lot of people happy...

But most secrets I know are about myself. Isn't life disappointing?

7 comments:

Its Me said...

Keeping others secret is a responsibility which i don't want.

By the way what do u think of new nikon D5000.

Raghav

Meghana said...

I don't think much about the D500, because I don't know anything about it :(
or about any other new cameras out in the market now a days...

Meghana said...

PS: A friend of mine said thats its a kachra camera and that even if someone offers you money to take it, dont!
He also said that there's a lot of noise at IS0100 and most of the nikkor lenses are not compatible with it...
So ... negative review here...

Its Me said...

So can you tell me which DSLR camera will u suggest to a amateur who is on budget < 35k.
I am in a Far southern part of tamilnadu where i don't have much of the option of feeling the camera by hand.

Raghav

Meghana said...

Canon 1000 D...
Recommended!

Its Me said...

mmmmh...
Sorry.. but dont u think its a bit old and newer generation camera out there.
I guess Camera's are not supposed to looked like yet another gadgets but still isnt 1000d old.
I just surf about camera on the net dunno anything about it physically.

Raghav

Meghana said...

Ah... but you are free to research...