Friday, September 18, 2009

Hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything's right

These fresh sparkling white shoes arrived today!
a month and half ago, we had to renew our subscription for 'India Today'. at this point I have to explain that I love reading... from books to magazines to interesting web articles to comics... anything...
So, I selected the best offer - a 5 year subscription, with a free pair of shoes! All i had to do was rush to the nearest adidas dealer, check my shoe size, fill up and send the form... and wait 8-10 weeks...
And viola! I have new shoes!!
I'll inaugurate these at badminton tomorrow... my old ones have almost worn themselves out! ;)

3 comments:

Yash said...

I was going to buy a new pair in the summer of 08 but dad had gotten these shoes as part of the offer. So he gave those to me. And more than a year later, I'm still using those! although they are pretty worn out.

Tia said...

Always knew that reading was good for the sole. And I lob the photos!

Revati Puranik said...

...and I thought you bought them! Shiyaa...